MONARCH BAY, Calif., March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Microelectronics Technology Co. (OTC-BB: MELY.PK):
Microelectronics Technology Corporation, through the acquisition of Cloud Data Corporation, an Incubator of Internet Technologies, is positioned to capitalize on the exponential growth of today’s technology market within Cloud Computing.
Cloud Data Corp allows Microelectronics Technology Corporation to differentiate itself within the technology market by providing leadership in the following areas:
- A provider of Cloud Computing Solutions for the last 3 years on an International basis with servers in multiple countries including the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- Owns proprietary patent pending Internet Technologies that set it apart in development and implementation.
- A model for enabling convenient, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
Cloud Data Corp owns the proprietary operating platform DomainStutter, which is currently being utilized for the build out of the Company’s internal advertising network.
Originally developed for the Domain Registry Parking Industry, with a successful application launch, the technology has revealed significantly greater opportunities in the development of web based network applications for web traffic generation and online sales models currently under development by the Company.
DomainStutter is a unique platform that is capable of deploying hundreds of websites extremely rapidly and efficiently enabling the propagation of content rich websites virtually within minutes.
DomainStutter is hooked into the cloud computing space through the utilization of Virtual Private Servers powered by XEN. In the Internet hosting service industry, virtual private servers fill a void between shared web hosting service and dedicated hosting service. They allow root-level access to individual clients without requiring physically dedicated servers. They are most widely used by businesses and individuals that need a customized solution that cannot be filled in a shared hosting environment.
Cloud Data Corp introduces Sproq.com.
Sproq.com application cloud hosting is next generation software and architecture for cloud computing consisting of:
- Automatic load scaling. As your traffic grows, Sproq will expand your resources to handle the load.
- Pay only for what you use, and only if your site is busy. If your site has low traffic, your hosting is almost free. You can also control how much to scale your application.
- Integrated version control. We keep track of all changes, and you can inspect or roll back code as needed.
- We support a wide range of languages and frameworks. Build your application in Python, Ruby, PHP, or other languages.
- Testing and staging instances, so you can check your changes before deploying to production.
- Pre-built application services that you can use to create your application quickly.
Sproq next generation cloud application hosting customers will be able to start with a single sproqet; as they need to scale up they will be able to purchase additional sproqets.
Sproq.com service is currently under development, with development servers and hardware already deployed. Sproq.com is scheduled for launch second quarter 2012 and Cloud Data Corp is planning for the first point of presence in Seattle, Washington.
A pre- beta launch sign up is available at www.sproq.com where invites will be sent out for our beta.