A confirmation email will be sent to you.
OTCQB – The U.S. Reporting Company Marketplace
OTCQB is the middle tier of the OTC market. OTCQB companies are reporting with the SEC or a U.S. banking regulator, making it easy for investors to identify companies that are current in their reporting obligations. There are no financial or qualitative standards to be in this tier.
ADD MELY TO YOUR PORTFOLIO
Microelectronics Technology Corporation
Microelectronics Technology Corporation, through the acquisition of Cloud Data Corporation, an Incubator of Internet and Social media technologies, is positioned to capitalize on the exponential growth of today’s technology market within Cloud Computing.
Cloud Data Corp allows Microelectronics Technology Corporation to differentiate itself within the technology market by providing leadership in the following areas:
- A provider of Cloud Computing Solutions for the last 3 years on an International basis with servers in multiple countries including the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- In the final stages of contract negotiations with several foreign entities for the development of a complete suite of Internet services offered to provide Internet presence and Cloud computing solutions.
- Owns significant proprietary patent pending Internet Technologies that set it apart in development and implementation.
- Roll out of Cloud Data Corp’s own Advertising Network in the first quarter of 2012.
- A model for enabling convenient, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
- Provides the ability to build relevant, engaging websites, allowing our clients to attract customer’s easier and providing client loyalty back to Cloud Data Corp.
- Cloud provides the opportunity for Microelectronics Technology Corporation in all aspects of online marketing, advertising, branding, and social media marketing.
Microelectronic Technologies Corporation through Cloud Data Corp anticipates significant growth through several acquisitions to be completed by the first quarter of 2012.
Legal Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Legal Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements in this news release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements are based on current facts and analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determined, and assumptions of management. Forward looking statements are generally, but not always, identified by the words “expects”, “plans”, “anticipates”, “believes”, “intends”, “estimates”, “projects”, “aims”, “potential”, “goal”, “objective”, “prospective”, and similar expressions or that events or conditions “will”, “would”, “may”, “can”, “could” or “should” occur. Information concerning oil or natural gas reserve estimates may also be deemed to be forward looking statements, as it constitutes a prediction of what might be found to be present when and if a project is actually developed.
Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors beyond the reasonable control of the Company. It is important to note that actual outcomes and the Company’s actual results could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements.Factors such as the Company’s ability to raise financing for operations, breach by parties with whom we have contracted, inability to maintain qualified employees or consultants because of compensation or other issues, competition for equipment, inability to obtain permits, potential delays or obstacles in operations and interpreting data, the likelihood that this business model business is not successful. Additional information on risks for the Company can be found in the Company’s periodic filings filed from time to time with US Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov.
This press release does not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States. The securities mentioned herein have not been, and will not be, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). They may not be offered or sold in the United States (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act), except pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
Investors are urged to consider closely the disclosure in our Form 10-K and other periodic reports filed by us from time to time with the SEC, available from us at www.sec.gov. You can also obtain this form from the SEC by calling 1-800-SEC-0330.